How do I set a yield goal for a field?
A yield goal is the user-defined goal of yield for a field for a given year. Setting a yield goal is important for other calculations used within Corteva Fields.
- In the top-right corner of the Corteva Fields page, click Setup.
- On the Setup page, click Field Setup.
- On the Field Setup page, click the pencil icon next to a Yield Goal to set the yield goal for the field.
- The system assigns Yield Goals by crop zone and Yield Targets by decision zones based on the productivity index from the National Yield Index or the Grower Yield Index.
- The Zone Management screen opens in the same window.
- In the Zone Management panel on the left, select the Soil Index to apply.
- Grower Yield Index can only be selected if previous years' harvest data exists.
- National Yield Index is based on a data from a national soil survey.
- Enter the Field Yield Goal for the crop zone. For irrigated fields, enter the Yield Goals for both irrigated and non-irrigated portions of the crop zone.
- Click Preview. Individual decision zone Yield Targets will populate and minimum and maximum Yield Goal values will populate for the crop zone.
- Click Reset to return to the previous values or click Preview to view the results.
- On the map, click a field zone and edit the Zone Yield Targets for each selected zone.
- Click Multi Zones and select zones on the map to set zone yield targets for multiple zones.
- Click Preview to view the results.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
- Click X in the upper right to exit Field Setup.
Bulk yield goals can also be applied with Corteva Fields
How do I indicate a field has field tile?
How do I create a Nitrogen plan template?
What is Irrigation service?