How do I set the field tiled status?
Setting a field to 'tiled' raises the soil's drainage level by one step. This affects recommendations generated by the Nitrogen.
- Creation of a farms & fields in Corteva Fields or Field360 Studio.
- Crop assigned to a field.
- Yield Goal set.
- Select Setup, located in the top-right corner.
- On the Setup page, click Field Setup.
- On the Field Setup page, refine your results in the grid by entering a farm or field name in the Find box at the top of the grid.
- Click the Tiled box to indicate whether a field has drainage tile.
- Note: There is no save or apply button.
- Click the 'X' to navigate away from Field Setup. The last page viewed loads.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to verify that tiled status saved, if desired.
How do I set a yield goal for a field?
How do I create a nitrogen plan template?
How does tile drainage affect the Nitrogen model?
How does the Nitrogen model track soil moisture?