How do I add a crop type to a field during enrollment?
Adding a crop type during enrollment fulfills the requirements needed to proceed with the enrollment process. Services are available based on crop type selected.
- Crop year being enrolled must be selected in the Navigation bar.
- Creation of a field in Corteva Fields or Field360 Studio
- Select the crop year in the Navigation bar.
- Click the app launcher in the Navigation bar and select Enrollment.
- Select Add Crop for each field that does not have a crop type selected.
- In the Add Crop Zone dialog box, select one of the following supported crop types:
- Click Add.
- Enrollment options will now be available for this field.
How do I enroll a customer in Corteva Fields Nitrogen?