How do I set up a soil sampling crew?
To create a sampling work order, first become a member of a soil sampling crew. As a member of the crew, you can use the AgStudio MAP application to sample points after work orders are assigned.
- Farms and field boundaries created.
- Crop Zones assigned.
- On the Pioneer® Field360 Studio™ Setup menu, select Sampling Crews.
- Select the appropriate Domain from the menu.
- Note: If the user logged into Studio plans to sample for multiple operations under the same agency, it is best practice to select Location so that all work orders from operations under the agency can be assigned to the crew.
- Note: It is best practice to only be a member of one crew. Multiple crew assignments can cause login issues with the AgStudio Map app.
- Select I am a Crew.
- Click Yes to finalize.
Now you're ready to create soil test point layers.
How do I Create Soil Test Point Layers?
How do I Customize Soil Test Point Layers?
How do I create a sampling work order?
How do I use the AgStudio Map App to Collect Soil Samples?
What are the Standards for Soil Test Analysis?
What are the Soil Test Layer Attribute Standards?