How do I put a copy of uploaded FieldOp data in the domain tree?
Link to Field Operations in Field360 Studio to place a copy of uploaded FieldOp data (as-planted or harvest data) that fits within an existing field boundary on the domain tree. Running Link to Field Operations deletes the data visible under the domain tree at the selected level and then copies the data that exists in the FieldOp Viewer and places it in the domain tree under the crop zone as a layer that can be selected and viewed on the map.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours during heavy traffic times such as planting and harvest for data uploaded via Sync Pro to become available for linking.
Run a link to field operations in the following circumstances:
- After uploading FieldOp data to the system through Sync Pro.
- After making a change or correction to data using the FieldOp Resource Linker.
- FieldOp data such as harvest or as-planted data uploaded to the operation
- Field boundaries
- Select the desired operation, farm, or field name in the domain tree (the list of farms and field in the resources window).
The action runs on the selected level.
- Select the FieldOps menu.
- Select Link to Field Operations.
A warning message indicates that this action deletes the currently linked data and replaces it with the data that exists in the FieldOp Viewer.
- Click OK to continue.