How do I move data between crop years within Field360 Studio?
Data that does not belong in the current crop year can be moved or transferred to another year for the same operation.
- Access to Field360 Studio
- Farm and Field created
- Data transferred must be unlinked
- Navigate to the correct Operation and Crop year in Field360 Studio.
- Click on the FieldOps Menu, then select Spatial FieldOps Linker.
- Select the data that needs to be moved to a different crop year.
- Select the Transfer to Year icon.
- Choose between:
- Selected - process the # selected regions.
- All - process all unlinked regions.
- Select the year to which the data will be transferred.
- Click OK, the data will be transferred as unlinked data and will be displayed in the FieldOp Viewer window for the same operation in the crop year previously selected.
How do I add or edit farms in Field360 Studio?
How do I use Sync Pro from Encirca Services?
How do I create a crop zone boundary?
How do I put a copy of uploaded FieldOp Data in the domain tree?