How do I use Treatment Analysis?
Treatment analysis refers to the process of dividing a field into customized regions and analyzing yield output in those specific areas. It is used to compare varieties, agronomic conditions, treatments, or other factors that might affect yield.
- Field360 Studio access.
- Management Zone Layer with a group attribute.
- Yield data uploaded and linked in Field360 Studio.
- Click the crop zone on the field to receive the treatment analysis.
- On the menu bar, click Tools and then Treatment Analysis.
- In the treatment analysis window, select the Layers to use for treatment analysis.
- Select the Attributes to use for Treatment Analysis.
- Note: Available attributes depend on the selected layer.
- Note: An individual attribute might have a buffer that eliminates regions from the analysis based on the specified region from each division in the layer.
- If no buffer is required, set the value to 0.00 in the Buffer column in the layer window.
- A boundary buffer eliminates a region from the analysis based on the specified distance from the field boundary.
- Note: Use with caution. Adding an attribute buffer to a layer with small or narrow divisions can potentially eliminate good data.
- If no Boundary Buffer is required, set the value to 0.00.
- On the Yield Filters tab, set custom parameters for filtering out data by selecting the yield filters.
- This tool controls data quality by removing outliers from the final analysis. Yield Filters are not required.
- Click the gear and wrench icon to analyze.
- When the process completes, the Analysis tab on the Treatment Analysis window contains the Treatment Analysis raw results. Prioritize relevant information by dragging columns up to the labeled blue bar above the columns.
- Treatment Analysis provides the following processing options:
- Print – Preview and print a report of information used in the Treatment Analysis including a map with an overlay of the selected Management Zone Layers.
- Save Regions – Save the treatment analysis as a custom layer in the domain tree.
- Export the Analysis – Export Treatment Analysis data as a generic shape file for use outside of Field360 Studio.
How do I sort columns in Field360 Studio Tools?
How do I use Sync Pro from Encirca Services?
How do I create a Test Block layer in Field360 Studio?
How do I link data (put a copy of uploaded data in the domain tree)?