How do I use Advanced Multi-Year Yield Analysis?
Advanced Multi-Year Yield Analysis (AMYYA) is located under the Tools menu in Field360 Studio. Parameters for an MYYA are applied to multiple farms or fields simultaneously with this tool. MYYA can use pre-generated scripts or custom scripts with specific parameters.
One or more years of harvest data linked to a field’s crop zone.
- Open Advanced Multi-Year Yield Analysis from the Tools menu in Field360 Studio.
- Click the Copy icon to create a copy of the Encirca DZ Yield Zone Script.
- Name the script and select the domain levels where it will be used.
Note: Scripts can be saved at different levels depending on uses. An agent can have a script they use for all of their customers saved at the agency level or a custom script for one field that is saved at the grower level.
- Click the Open icon to open the script for editing.
- In the Multi-Year Yield Analysis Script Editor, customize the Crops and Years section.
Note: For fields that are split-plant or have incomplete yield coverage in past years, lower the minimum coverage parameter to include this data.
- Click Preview to generate a preview based on the analysis parameters chosen.
- Close the preview to return to the Multi-Year Yield Analysis Script Editor.
- Click Run to start the analysis and save the layers.
- Select Save All as Surface Layer and Save MYYA Category as Management Zones.
Note: DZ Yield Zones and DZ Yield Surface layers are saved at completion. If an Encirca Decision Zones layer currently exists under a crop zone, run the Management Zone Wizard to incorporate the new MYYA into the layer.