How do I place a nitrogen plan on a field?
After creating Nitrogen plan templates, they can be applied to individual fields as nitrogen plans. Once connected to a field, the current state of the Crop Zone (ex. Decision Zones, Yield Target, Plan Details) will be cached, the only way to update the plan would be to re-apply the plan. Nitrogen plans are used to generate variable-rate nitrogen recommendations.
- Premium account must be created.
- Premium accounts can place variable rate nitrogen plans
- Farms and field boundaries created
- A corn Crop Zone assigned
- Enrollment in nitrogen premium
- Products Placed
- Yield Targets assigned
- Nitrogen Plan Templates created
- In the search bar located at the top of any page on the Encirca site, load the Operation and select the current Crop Year.
- From any page on the Encirca Site, click the Apps Launcher .
- Select Nitrogen 2.0.
- Click the orange button on the bottom of the page to open the Nitrogen Plan Templates panel if it is not already open.
- In the Nitrogen Plan Templates panel on the left, select a plan template by checking the box to the left of the template.
- In the field-list grid, select one or more fields in your operation where you want to place the nitrogen plan.
- At the bottom of the Nitrogen Plan Templates panel, click Apply.
- In the Nitrogen Plan Templates panel, click the X at the top to close the panel.
- In the grid, click the arrows on the left to view the plans applied to a field.
- Encirca Premium users can use the drop-down arrow to see up to three variable rate nitrogen applications within a plan.
- Select a plan to make it the active plan on the field for running a nitrogen simulation and creating a recommendation.
How do I add or edit the yield goal for a field?
How do I create a nitrogen plan template?
How do I enroll a customer in Encirca Pro or Premium?