How do I edit the initial nitrogen on a field?
Initial Nitrogen levels can be estimated with or without information from soil samples. Initial Nitrogen levels play an important part in the nitrogen model. The default units for initial Nitrogen are pounds per acre found at 0 - 24 inches.
- In the search bar located at the top of any page on the Encirca site, load the Operation and select the current Crop Year.
- From any page on the Encirca Site, click the Apps Launcher .
- On the Nitrogen Placement grid, click the value in the Initial N column for an enrolled field.
- In the Initial Nitrogen dialog box, select each of the following:
- the Initial N Date. Note: The date must be in the range between October 1, of the previous crop year, and September 30 of the current crop year.
- Enter a value for Total Nitrogen in pounds per acre found at 0 - 24 inches. The default is 42 pounds of nitrogen per acre for enrolled crop zones. Note that editing Total Nitrogen affects both Ammonium and Nitrate.
- Enter a value for Ammonium (NH4) or Nitrate (NO3). Note that ediing either of these values affects the other, as well as Total Nitrogen.
- Click Save.
- The Edit Initial Nitrogen side-panel closes, and Initial Nitrogen is updated on the appropriate column of the Nitrogen Placement Grid.
How do I enroll a customer in Corteva Fields Nitrogen?
How do I create a nitrogen plan template?
How do I place a nitrogen plan on a field?