How do I remove a nitrogen plan from a field?
After applying a nitrogen plan template to a field as a nitrogen plan, it can be modified for that specific field only, or, it can be removed and replaced. If changes are made to a parent template, the existing plan applied to the template needs to be removed and replaced to receive those changes.
- Premium account must be created.
- Premium-level enrollment allows variable rate applications.
- Farms and field boundaries created
- Crop Zones assigned
- Enrollment in nitrogen pro or premium
- Products Placed
- Yield Targets assigned
- Nitrogen Plan Templates created
- Nitrogen Plan Template assigned to a field as a Nitrogen Plan
- In the search bar located at the top of any page on the Encirca site, load the Operation and select the current Crop Year.
- From any page on the Encirca Site, click the Apps Launcher
- On the Nitrogen Placement grid, click the arrows on the left to view the nitrogen plans applied to a field.
- Click the trash can to remove the selected plan from the field.
- Click yes to confirm the delete action.
- The plan immediately disappears from the nitrogen grid.
How to I add or edit the Yield Goal for a Field?
How do I enroll a field in Corteva Fields Nitrogen?
How do I create a nitrogen plan template?
How do I place a nitrogen plan on a field?