How do I export a single nitrogen recommendation?
- On the Nitrogen Placement grid, select a field enrolled at the Premium level.
- For a variable-rate plan, click Run RX, wait for it to complete, and then click Run Simulation. For flat-rate plans, just click Run Simulation.
- Wait for the simulation to complete.
- On the grid, click Details in the Field Boundary column for the selected field.
- Click the Export tab.
- On the Export tab, select a Device Compatibility option from the devices supported by Encirca services.
- For Email Delivery, specify the email address that should receive the export file.
- For Email Subject, leave the default of operation, farm, field or enter a new subject.
- For Additional Delivery Options, optionally select Encirca Sync Mobile. If you have a JD Connect wireless partnership agreement and your My John Deere account is linked to Encirca, you should see and can select the My John Deere delivery option.
- For Export Option, select to use pounds of nitrogen or the product units.
- Click Export on the bottom right.
How do I unzip a prescription file?