How do I create a nitrogen plan template on the website?
Create a nitrogen plan template containing nitrogen or manure applications with associated dates, products, and methods and then apply the template to one or more fields.
- Field must be created.
- Fields enrolled at the Premium service level can create variable-rate applications and nitrogen prescriptions as well as flat-rate if desired.
- Seed must be placed on a field.
- A yield target must be set.
- On the apps launcher, select Nitrogen 2.0.
- At the bottom of the page, click the orange action button to open the Nitrogen Plan Templates panel if it is not already open.
- Click Create N Template in the Nitrogen Plan Templates panel on the left.
- Enter a Plan Template Name at the top.
- Select Flat Rate Nitrogen, Variable Rate Nitrogen, or Manure.
- For Application Date, select a date from the calendar or enter a date and click Add.
- For Nitrogen Product, select a nitrogen product that you defined in Setup Nutrient Products.
- Optionally select Inhibitor.
- For Application Method, select:
- Broadcast/Not Incorporated (broadcast across the soil)
- Broadcast/Incorporated (broadcast across the soil and incorporated)
- Surface Banded (applied on the soil surface in a narrow band, not incorporated)
- Injected (applied in a narrow band well below the surface)
- For Flat Rate type, enter Rate.
- Click Add.
- Continue adding applications to the template.
- Up to 3 variable-rate nitrogen applications can be included in a template.
- Click Cancel if you need to start over or click Save to save the template.
Now you're ready to place Nitrogen plans on your fields.
What adjustments were made to manure settings in the Nitrogen model?
How do I edit, copy, or delete a nitrogen plan template?
How do I edit a nitrogen or manure application event?
How do I add manure as a nutrient product?