How do I edit a nitrogen plan at the field level?
After a Plan Template is assigned to a specific field, it can be customized or edited. Editing a plan on the field changes the plan only for the selected field, not for the template. It will not change the Decision Zones applied to the Crop Zone.
- Premium account must be created.
- Enrollment in Premium allows variable-rate nitrogen prescription applications.
- Farms and field boundaries created.
- Crop Zones assigned.
- Enrollment in nitrogen pro or premium.
- Products Placed.
- Yield Targets assigned.
- Nitrogen Plan Templates created.
- Nitrogen Plan Template assigned to a field as a Nitrogen Plan.
- In the search bar located at the top of any page on the Encirca site, load the Operation and select the current Crop Year.
- From any page on the Encirca Site, click the Apps Launcher .
- Select Nitrogen 2.0.
- On the Nitrogen Placement grid, click the arrows on the left to view the nitrogen plans applied to a field.
- Click the edit pencil next to the plan you want to edit.
- In the Edit Nitrogen Plan window:
- Click 'Add Application Event' to add a new nitrogen application to the plan.
- Click the trash-can icon to delete an existing application from the plan.
- Edit any field, such as the date, product, inhibitor, application method, or rate (for flat rates).
- Click Save.
- The Edit Nitrogen Plan window closes, and the Nitrogen Placement Grid returns.
- A message displays at the bottom of the screen: 'Nitrogen Plan Updated,' with the plan name.
How to I enroll a customer in Corteva Fields Nitrogen?
How do I create a Nitrogen Plan Template?
How do I place a nitrogen plan on a field?