How do I set irrigation events for a field?
The Irrigation service allows you to schedule, edit, and delete irrigation events for fields where corn was placed. Tracking irrigation events helps you predict when to apply nitrogen to your fields.
- Enrollment in Corteva Fields Nitrogen.
- Farm and Fields created.
- Corn crop assigned to a field.
- Yield goal set.
- Indicate the field's tiled status.
- Select a Crop Year and an Operation in the top navigation bar of the website.
- Click the apps launcher and select Irrigation from the drop-down menu.
- On the Irrigation grid:
- A green badge indicates a field enrolled in the Nitrogen Premium service where irrigation events are used in nitrogen simulations and you can see the irrigation events on the Season Chart.
- A gray badge indicates a field enrolled at the Nitrogen Pro service where irrigation events are used in nitrogen simulations.
- Click the checkbox in front of the fields where irrigation events should be scheduled.
- Clicking "Select All" will choose all fields displayed on the Irrigation grid.
- Click Schedule at the top of the Irrigation grid to view the Irrigation menu.
- Select whether this is a Single Event or a Recurring Event.
- Enter Date(s), amount, and optionally include fertigation products.
- Click APPLY when finished.
- Click CANCEL to close the panel.
- After you configure irrigation events, rerun your nitrogen simulations.
Note: If you set Irrigation, Fertigation, or Nitrate Levels in the Corteva Fields web application, the events and settings are included in the nitrogen simulation enrolled crop zones when you run the simulation on the web.
Can I include fertigation in irrigation events?
How do I edit irrigation events?
How do I delete irrigation events?
How do I include nitrate levels in irrigation events?