How do I edit irrigation events?
Editing irrigation events allows you to change the date an irrigation event occurred; change the amount of water applied; and add, eliminate, or change fertigation used in conjunction with irrigation.
- Enrollment in Encirca Basic,Pro or Premium.
- Farm and Fields created.
- Corn crop assigned to a field.
- Yield goal set.
- Indicate the field's tiled status.
- Irrigation event or events are scheduled.
- Select a Crop Year and Operation from top navigation bar of the website.
- Select Irrigation on the apps launcher .
- On the Irrigation page, click a single field or multiple fields.
- Click EDIT from the menu at the top of the Irrigation grid.
- In the Edit Irrigation Event Settings panel on the right:
- Edit the Event Date (for a single irrigation event only) by clicking on the calendar icon.
- Edit the Irrigation Amount, by using the arrows on the right to select an amount or enter an amount between 0.01 and 3.00 inches.
- Edit Fertigation information by clicking the Nitrogen Product drop-down.
- Click SAVE.
- Click CANCEL to close when done editing.
Note: You can apply only one irrigation event per day. If you apply a second event, the second event overwrites the first event.
How do I delete irrigation events?
How do I include nitrate levels in an irrigation event?
How do I include fertigation in an irrigation event?