How do I delete irrigation events?
You can delete a single or multiple irrigation events as needed. Remember, deleting the irrigation events will affect nitrogen modeling as nitrogen simulations are generated nightly or on demand from the Nitrogen Service.
- Enrollment in Encirca Basic,Pro or Premium.
- Farm and Fields created.
- Corn crop assigned to a field.
- Yield goal set.
- Indicate the field's tiled status.
- Schedule irrigation event(s) for a field or fields.
- Select a Crop Year and Operation from the top navigation bar of the website.
- On the apps launcher , select Irrigation.
- On the Irrigation page, select one or more fields, individual events, or click Select All.
- Click DELETE above the Irrigation grid.
- In the Delete Scheduled Irrigation Events dialog box, click DELETE.
Can I include fertigation in irrigation events?
How do I edit irrigation events?
How do I include nitrate levels in irrigation events?