How do I export multiple variable-rate nitrogen recommendations?
Use the Export feature on the Nitrogen Placement grid to export all variable-rate recommendations in a batch and receive a single email that includes all exported recommendations.
Note: Click Details in the Field Boundary column to export a single nitrogen recommendation.
- On the Nitrogen Placement grid, click Run RX and then Run Simulation to generate recommendations for the variable-rate nitrogen applications that you want to export.
- Above the grid, click Export.
- In the Export Nitrogen Recommendations dialog box, select a Device Compatibility option from the devices supported by Encirca services.
- For Email Delivery, specify the email addresses that should receive the export file. Use a comma to separate addresses.
- For Email Subject, leave the default of operation and device name or enter a new subject.
- For Additional Delivery Options, optionally select Sync Mobile.
Note: If you have a JD Connect wireless partnership agreement and your My John Deere account is linked to Encirca, select the My John Deere delivery option.
- In the field selection section that lists only fields where you applied variable-rate applications, select multiple fields or click Select All.
- Click Export on the bottom right.
How do I unzip a prescription file?