How do I include nitrate levels in an irrigation event?
You can optionally account for nitrogen found in your irrigation water by configuring a nitrate level for one or more crop zones in your operation. The nitrate value is included in past and future scheduled irrigation events for the selected crop zones.
- Enrollment in Encirca Basic,Pro or Premium.
- Farm and Fields created.
- Corn crop assigned to a field.
- Yield goal set.
- Indicate the field's tiled status.
- Schedule irrigation event(s) for a field or fields.
- On the app chooser , select Irrigation.
- On the Irrigation Management grid, select one or more fields.
- Above the Irrigation grid, click Nitrate Levels.
- In the Additional Nitrates from Water panel on the right, enter the parts per million of Nitrate Level detected in your water tests.
- Click SAVE.
- Rerun nitrogen simulations in the Nitrogen service to include the nitrate calculation.
- If you enrolled the selected fields at the Encirca Pro service level, the nitrogen simulation calculation includes the amount of nitrate indicated in your irrigation events.
- If you enrolled the selected fields at the Encirca Premium service level, the nitrogen simulation calculation includes the nitrate value and the value appears in the left panel on the Season Chart tab.
How do I set irrigation events for a field?
How do I include fertigation in an irrigation event?