How do I add or edit a Yield Goal in Nitrogen?
Yield targets are an important part of all Variable rate prescription modeling. Yield targets can be set from the Setup > Field Setup menu, from Stand, or from the nitrogen placement grid.
- Premium account must be created.
- Farms and field boundaries created
- Crop Zones assigned
- Enrollment in nitrogen pro or premium
Note: The pro-level nitrogen enrollment allows flat-rate and manure applications. The premium-level allows variable rate applications.
- In the search bar located at the top of any page on the site, load the Operation and select the current Crop Year.
- From any page on the website, click the Apps Launcher
- On the Nitrogen Placement grid, click Add or click an existing value in the Yield Goal column.
- In the Zone Management panel on the left, enter a new value for the Field Yield Goal.
- Note: Enter field yield goals in 5-bushel increments with a maximum of 500.
- Adjust the Minimum and Maximum field yield goals if necessary.
- For irrigated fields, enter the minimum and maximum for the irrigated and non-irrigated areas in the crop zone.
- Click Reset in the Field (Cropzone) Yield Goal line to return to the previous values or click Preview to view the results.
- On the map, click a field zone and optionally edit the Zone Yield Targets on the left for each selected zone.
- Optionally click Multi Zones and select zones on the map to set zone yield targets for multiple zones.
- Click Preview to view the results.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
- The Zone Management window closes and returns to the Nitrogen placement grid.
How do I add or edit the yield goal for a field?
How do I enroll a customer in Corteva Fields Nitrogen?
How do I create a Nitrogen Plan Template?
How do I place a Nitrogen Plan on a field?