How is the inhibitor type chosen?
- An Account setup in Corteva Fields
- Farm and Fields created.
- Crop assigned to a field.
- Yield goal set.
- Indicate the field's tiled status.
- Add nutrient products.
Currently, the system chooses the inhibitor type based on the primary nitrogen form in the product.
- For fertilizer sources containing primarily ammonium and for manure, a nitrification inhibitor (for example, N-Serve, Instinct, DCD) is used.
- For sources containing primarily urea (including UAN), a urease inhibitor (for example, Agrotain) is used.
Using the broadcast incorporated method of application, even when the application is surface applied, can be used to reduce or eliminate volatilization losses when at least ½ - 1 inch of rainfall does not occur immediately after application.
How do I edit, copy, or delete a nitrogen plan template?
How do I edit a nitrogen or manure application event?
How do I add manure as a nutrient product?