How does the Nitrogen model track soil moisture?
- Corteva Connection Establish (If wanting to push/pull zones)
- Roles and Permissions set
- Invoice Granular Agronomy through Connex
- Fields are in Insights
- Crops Assigned in Activities
- Decision Zones Created or Synced from Corteva
- Field Details Set
- Add New Nitrogen or Planting Events
The model provides the percent soil moisture of each layer on a daily basis. The top layer typically has the most variability because of evaporation and infiltration. With rainfall, water moves to the next-lower layer as the layer above exceeds field capacity for that layer. The algorithms are from established public research on soil water movement.
How Does Corteva Weather Pillar Source weather data?
How does tile drainage affect the Granular Crop Model?
How do I set the field tiled status?