How does tile drainage affect the Granular Crop Model?
- Corteva Connection Establish (If wanting to push/pull zones)
- Roles and Permissions set
- Invoice Granular Agronomy through Connex
- Fields are in Insights
- Crops Assigned in Activities
- Decision Zones Created or Synced from Corteva
- Field Details Set
- Add New Nitrogen or Planting Events
Tile drainage is one way to adjust soil moisture dynamics in the Nitrogen model. When tile drainage is selected, the Nitrogen model increases the rate at which water moves downward through the soil profile. At present, tile drainage applies evenly to the entire crop zone.
How is rainfall measured?
How do I edit Field Details?
How does the Nitrogen model track soil moisture?