What do my Nitrogen Simulation results mean?
Every night, Corteva Fields collects the previous day's weather, crop, and soils data to run a new nitrogen simulation for each of your fields. Corteva Fields updates your soil nitrogen predictions and displays your current, V6, and VT (tassel) soil nitrogen levels and assesses risk by field Decision Zone so you can ensure that you have enough soil nitrogen at tassel to help hit your yield targets.
- Enroll the field in the Nitrogen Corteva fields service.
- Assign a valid corn hybrid, seeding rate, and planting date.
- Set a field-level yield goal.
- Assign Nitrogen Applications to the field.
- Green indicates that you have enough soil nitrogen for success.
- Yellow means you need to monitor those areas and might need to take action if the indicator changes to red.
- Red areas at VT are high risk for not having enough soil nitrogen at tassel based on the current plan, historical weather, current/future nitrogen applications, and your current Decision Zone yield targets.
How do I run a nitrogen simulation?
How is planting and VRS data used in the nitrogen simulation?