How can I delete an irrigation event on the Season Chart tab?
After you create an irrigation event for a field you may decide that you want to delete that event. Below are step by step instructions on how a user can delete an irrigation event on the Season Chart.
- Corn crop zone enrolled at the Premium level
- After you configure an irrigation event, navigate to the Nitrogen Placement grid and run a simulation for a field enrolled at the Premium level that has a variable-rate nitrogen plan.
- Click Details in the Field Boundary column for the selected field.
- Click the Season Chart tab.
- Hover over the blue vertical lines at the bottom of the chart to view irrigation events.
The Water legend on the left indicates the irrigation amount.
- To delete irrigation events from the Season Chart, click Events above the chart and select Remove Irrigation Event.
- In the Delete Irrigation Event panel on the right, select an irrigation event from the Event to Delete list.
- Click Delete.