What does the NREC view show me on the Crop Zone Monitoring tab?
The NREC view shows the estimated Nitrogen range for each polygon. You can select on an individual polygon and see the exact amount of Nitrogen the recommendation is calling for in that polygon. From there you can adjust the amount of Nitrogen that the polygon is calling for if need be.
- Corn crop zone enrolled in Premium.
- Nitrogen recommendation applied to the field.
- Simulation ran on the field.
- On the Crop Zone Monitoring tab, select the NREC view above the map.
- View the recommended amount of nitrogen to apply on each decision zone.
The legend and colors on the map show the amount of recommended nitrogen to apply to each decision zone.