What is Success at VT/R1?
Corteva Fields determines how often your plan for this year would have provided 80% adequate nitrogen for the given yield target by VT/R1 over the past 20 years.
- Corn crop zone enrolled in Nitrogen.
- Nitrogen recommendation applied to the field.
- Simulation ran on the field.
What impacts Success at VT/R1?
Impacts to Success at VT/R1 are everything that goes into the nitrogen simulation; that is, weather, zones, soils, yield targets, nitrogen applications, irrigation/fertigation, and Initial N.
What is not Success at VT/R1?
- Success at VT/R1 is not a way to gauge how much more nitrogen to apply to a field. To figure this out, look at the deficit/surplus of projected VT/R1 compared to the field’s VT/R1 target.
- Success at VT/R1 is not a guarantee.