What Nitrogen reports are available?
Reports are an excellent was to compile and visualize nitrogen information for your operations.
- An account setup in Corteva Fields.
- Farms and field boundaries created
- Crop Zones assigned
- Enrollment in nitrogen pro or premium
- Nitrogen Operation Summary Cost Report: report includes each field enrolled in the Nitrogen service for each operation that the logged-in Granular certified services agent can access.
- The report also includes the following information: Total Pro and Premium enrolled acres for each operation, farm name associated with the field, field name, yield goal, acres, N Rate (lbs/ac), N Cost (cost/ac).
- The N Rate and N Cost columns currently include applications only from the active Nitrogen plan.
- The report is sorted alphabetically by farm name and then by field name.
- Nitrogen Season Chart Report: reports for each enrolled field where you will see a season chart along with space to add a title and comments. To edit the title and comments:
- Select the ‘Download’ option, and open with a PDF editor. While in the PDF editor, you are able to make changes to the title and comment sections.
- Select the ‘Open in New Tab’ option and make changes to the title and comment sections. Note, if you choose this option, please select the ‘Print...’ option in Chrome, then switch your ‘Destination’ to ‘Save as PDF’. This will save the report with your updated notes. If do not ‘Print to PDF’, your updates will be lost.
- Note, both of these edit options are available when using a Chrome web browser, and not available on iPad.
- Nitrogen Field Summary Report: reports for each enrolled field the plan, products, date, rates, total amount applied and cost for nitrogen application.
- Select active or inactive plans to include in this report.
- Nitrogen Operation Product Summary Cost Report: reports for each enrolled field within an operation the cost of products for applied products.
How do I create a report?