How do I set up John Deere Connectivity?
Creating a connection between Encirca services and your JD Operations Center account will allow as-planted and harvest data to seamlessly flow into Encirca Services.
- An active MyJohnDeere account.
- Best practice is to complete this process on the grower's computer or iPad.
- Enrollment in Encirca Basic, Pro, or Premium.
From any app in Encirca:
- Click Setup in the navigation bar.
- Click Data Connections.
- Choose an Operation.
- Choose a Data Connection Partner.
- Currently, MyJohnDeere is the only available partner.
- Click Sign In to be redirected to your partner site.
- Log in on partner site.
- Click Allow to authorize Encirca Services to connect to your operations center.
- You will be redirected back to the Encirca Services site.
- Successful Connection message will display. Click OK.
How are planting and VRS data used in the Nitrogen simulation?
How do I use Sync Pro from Encirca services?