How do I enroll a customer in Corteva Fields Nitrogen?
Enrolling in Corteva Fields Nitrogen helps you make informed decisions to help ensure a successful and profitable growing season year after year.
- To receive Nitrogen, a customer's field must be enrolled by a Pioneer sales professional or a certified service agent.
- Prior to enrolling in Corteva Fields:
- Select the correct crop year in the Navigation bar.
- Click the app launcher in the Navigation bar and select Enrollment.
- Click the check-box to enroll in Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen.
- View the number of enrolled acres in the Summary section at the top of the page.
- Click SAVE CHANGES.
- Enrolled fields will now be available.
How do I add a field in Corteva Fields?
How do I add a supported crop type to a crop zone during enrollment?