How can I change the seed hybrid used in my nitrogen simulation?
Genetic differences in nitrogen uptake and utilization undoubtedly exist. Being able to change the hybrid used in your nitrogen simulations allows you to see how to best apply nitrogen to meet the needs of that specific hybrid.
- Only hybrids you created during Setup^Seed Products can be applied within the Nitrogen app.
- Click the apps launcher and choose Nitrogen 2.0 from the drop-down menu.
- Click the checkboxes next to the fields where hybrids will be changed
- Click Bulk Edit
- Select Planting Data
- In the Edit Planting Event menu, choose the desired hybrid from the list
- Enter the Seeding Rate
- Enter the Planting Date
- Click Save
- New hybrid will be shown on the field grid.
How do I run a nitrogen simulation?