How do I locate Operations in Corteva Fields?
Locating an Operation within Corteva Fields is the first step before adding farm and fields or creating recommendations.
- An Internet connection.
- These instructions are only for existing Operations found in Connex.
- To create a new Operation or add an existing operation to your Operation list, contact your Territory Manager, who will work with NAO Master Data to have the Operation added to your AAR.
- A Corteva Fields username & password.
From the Corteva Fields website:
- Log into Corteva Fields with your username and password using the current version of Chrome on a laptop or Safari on an iPad.
- Select a Crop Year from the drop-down in the top left corner of the page.
- Type the Operation Name in the Navigate to an Operation search field.
- If you are accessing another service of the website (i.e Nitrogen), please select the appropriate Crop Year and type in the Operation in the Operation search field in the upper left corner of the website.
- Select the Operation you wish to view.
- If you are unable to locate an Operation, contact your Territory Manager.
Corteva Digital Ag Help Center