How do I invoice Nitrogen 2.0 acres in Connex (CSA instructions)?
- Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen
Invoicing customers for Granular Agronomy + Nitrogen enrolled acres is an important step in the sales process. Connex is a web-based application that can be accessed on an iPad using Safari or accessed on a PC using Google Chrome.
- Pioneer seed sales reps should invoice customers using the seed sales version of Connex.
- These instructions are only for existing operations found in Connex.
- To create a new Operation or add an existing operation to your Operation list, contact your territory manager, who will work with NAO Master Data to have the operation added to your AAR.
- Do not follow this process for creating a proposal.
- Access Connex at https://sales.pioneer.com/services
- Enter username, password, and click Sign In.
- Select the Operation.
- In the Account Description, select Invoice.
- If there are no Account Descriptions associated with the Operation, one must be created.
- Click Add for the product line you want to invoice.
- Select the product.
- If the product has sub-products, you will be prompted to select one.
- Enter the number of units.
- For most products, such as Nitrogen service, Units = the number of acres enrolled in the service.
- Repeat steps 5-7 until all products to invoice are included.
- Click the menu icon (upper right) and select Discounts.
- If there are multiple Shares, click the arrow on the Choose Share section.
- To add an Eligible Discount to the proposal, click the discount line.
- Early Pay Savings assumes Cash rate. Deferred Pay or Cash can be selected when printing or emailing the invoice.
- Elective Discounts is based on eligibility as determined by the products/units entered.
- Competitive Price-Adjustments (CPA) can be adding by clicking Add in that section.
- Enter the amount of the Elective Discount to add to the invoice.
- Click the arrow to close the calculator.
- Click the menu icon next to the organization name and select Invoice to return to the Invoice screen.
- The Invoice Summary shows products invoiced, price per units, total price, taxes (if applicable), total payments received, and the balance due. Use the invoice summary to review the invoice with the customer on the screen before printing or emailing.
- Click the Preview icon.
- Select the Customer.
- If there are multiple shares, select one.
- Select to view as Cash or Deferred Payment invoice.
- Click Show.
- Click the Email or Print icon.
- On a PC, you will be prompted with a print window to print or save as a PDF.
- On an iPad, Connex prints using AirPrint™ technology. See details.
- If emailing, the default address is the business partner profile selected.
- This can uncheck and/or manually enter additional email addresses. If more than one, separate with commas.
- The CSA is automatically copied on every email.
- Click Invoice to return to the Invoice Details screen once the invoice is printed or emailed.
- Click the Operation Name.
- The account description now indicates products have been invoiced.
- Touch the Invoiced icon any time to view or edit the invoice.
How do I enroll a customer in Encirca® Pro or Premium