How do I add or edit precipitation events?
Correcting rainfall events will help you more accurately model nitrogen loss throughout the season. Within the Nitrogen app you can edit the amount of precipitation for dates with recorded precipitation or add precipitation events on dates where there was no precipitation recorded.
- An account setup in Corteva Fields.
- Fields must be created.
- A nitrogen plan must be applied to the field.
From Field Planner:
- Select a Field where precipitation will be edited.
- Select Nitrogen 2.0 from the app launcher.
- Click Events.
- Choose Edit Precip.
- The Edit Precipitation Event panel opens on the right.
- Select a Date.
- Dates with a blue circle indicate a recorded precipitation event.
- Dates without a blue circle indicate no precipitation event was recorded.
- Enter the amount of precipitation.
- Click Save.
- The new precipitation amount is reflected on the Season chart and the Crop Zone Nitrogen Details panel.