You can use Field360 Studio to edit the farm and field structure of an operation by editing the Domain Tree. You can create new farms and fields, or move fields between farms.
- Access to Field360 Studio is required.
- Operation is created in Connex.
- To create a new Operation or add an existing operation to your Operation list, contact your Territory Manager, who will work with NAO Master Data to have the Operation added to your AAR.
- In the Grower window, select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Locate the Resources window, which contains the Domain Tree, the list of farms and fields.
- Note: Click the plus/minus symbol to expand any level of the Domain Tree.
To add a new Farm:
- Right-click the Operation name in the Domain Tree.
- Select New Farm.
- In the Farm Properties window, enter a name for the new farm.
- Click Ok to save the new farm.
- A new farm appears in the domain tree.
To add a new field:
- Right-click the Farm name in the Domain Tree.
- Select New Field
- In the Field Properties window, enter a name for the new field.
- Click Ok to save the new field.
- A new field appears in the domain tree.
To Rename a Farm or Field
- Right-click the Farm or Field name in the Domain Tree.
- Select Rename (farm or field).
- In the New Name window, rename the domain.
- Click Ok to save the name change.
- The new name appears in the domain tree.
To Transfer a Field to a new Farm
- Right-click the Field to be transferred in the Domain Tree.
- Select Transfer Domain.
- In the Pick Domain window, click the name of the destination Farm in the list of farms and fields.
- Click Ok to finalize transfer.
- The field moves to exist under the destination farm.
- Note: If you have a continuous sync with Insights, the changes will be reflected there as well.
How do I split a field boundary in Field360 Studio?
How do I remove sections of a field boundary in Field360 Studio?
How do I remove holes from a field boundary in Field360 Studio?
How do I import shapefile boundaries into Field360 Studio?
How do I draw boundaries around unlinked data?
How do I auto-build boundaries from machine data?