Field360 Studio Fertility recommendations may be based on uploaded yield data, yield targets, or soil sample data. The AgStudio Map app is a tool for helping locate soil sample points in the field for the purpose of accurate data collection. This guide walks through how to:
Download the Ag Studio Map App from the Apple App Store
Log in and load the field to be sampled
1. Launch the AgStudio Map app from the iPad's home screen .
2. Select your login method: A. Corteva- Agency (External) - Enter your plantpioneer or granularcorteva email and password. B. Corteva- Employee & Pioneer Sales Rep- Corteva Employees, Pioneer Sales, and Granular Sales professionals, use your Outlook/Office365/Corteva Fields credentials.
3. Select Login.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to calibrate the ipad's orientation.
5. Select an Operation from the menu at the left.
6. Select a Farm and Field from the menu at the left.
7. The field is now ready to sample.
Appendix: Enabling iPad Location Services
Related Articles: How do I set up a Sampling Crew?How do I Create Soil Test Point Layers?How do I Customize Soil Test Point Layers?How do I create a sampling work order?What are the Standards for Soil Test Analysis?What are the Soil Test Layer Attribute Standards?