How do I update Field360 Studio using Chrome?
Periodically, Field360 Studio will automatically prompt for a required update to resolve ongoing defects, add features, and improve performance. This process uses your default browser.
- A Corteva Fields username & password.
- Field360 Studio version 6.172.1206.0 or newer.
- An Internet connection.
- Google Chrome as default browser.
Note: If your version of Field360 Studio is 6.172.1206.0 or older (Help > About, to display version), it will not update automatically.
Note: The process is slightly different with Internet Explorer as default browser
- Launch Field360 Studio using the icon on your desktop.
- Log in to Field360 Studio using your Corteva Fields username and password.
- Click Download here in the Update Required window.
- Chrome opens, and an installer downloads in at the bottom of the screen.
- After the download completes, right-click the icon at the bottom of the screen and click Open.
Note: If Chrome is accidentally closed, you can find the installer in your downloads folder: C:\Users\<Username>\Downloads
- Click Next in the Field360 Studio Setup window.
- If Studio is still open, select Automatically close applications... and click OK to close Studio.
- If prompted, leave any required prerequisites checked and click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
- Field360 Studio should now be on the latest version.
- Re-open Field360 Studio to verify that it can proceed past login.
What is Field360 Studio?
Who can access Field360 Studio?
How do I update Field360 Studio Using Internet Explorer?
How do I update Sync Pro using Chrome?
How do I update Sync Pro using Internet Explorer?