Periodically, Sync Pro will automatically prompt for a required update to resolve ongoing defects, add features, and improve performance. This process uses your default browser.
- An Encirca Account set up.
- Sync Pro version 18.180.508.0 or newer.
- Chrome as default browser.
Note: If your installed version of Sync Pro is older than 18.180.508.0, it will not update automatically. Please download and run the latest install file.
Note: The process is slightly different with Internet Explorer as default browser.
- Launch Sync Pro using the icon on your desktop .
- Log in to Sync Pro using your Encirca email address and password.
- Click update in the update required window
- Chrome opens, and an installer downloads in at the bottom of the screen.
- After the download completes, right-click the icon at the bottom of the screen and click open.
- Note: If chrome is accidentally closed, you can find the installer in your downloads folder: C:\Users\%username%\Downloads
- Click next in the Encirca Sync Pro Setup window.
- If Studio is still open, select automatically close applications and click ok to close Studio.
- If prompted, leave any required prerequisites checked and click next.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
- Encirca Sync Pro should now be on the latest version.
- Re-open Sync Pro to verify that it can proceed past login.