Periodically, Sync Pro will automatically prompt for a required update to resolve ongoing defects, add features, and improve performance. This process uses your default browser.
- An Encirca Account created
- Sync Pro version 18.180.508.0 or newer
- Internet Explorer as default browser
Note: Sync Pro versions older than 18.180.508.0 will not prompt an update and will need to be updated manually, please contact support for further assistance with this.
Note: The process is slightly different with Chrome as default browser.
- Launch Sync Pro using the icon on your desktop .
- Log in to Sync Pro using your existing Encirca credentials.
- Click Update in the Update Required window
- Click run beside the installer 'Encirca Sync Pro_##.###.####.#' installer in the Internet Explorer downloads window
- Click Next in the Sync Pro Setup window
- If Studio is still open, select Automatically close applications... and click OK to close Studio
- Click Finish to complete the installation
- Sync Pro should now be on the latest version
- Re-open Sync Pro to verify that it can proceed past login