12/13/18 - Deere data recognized from USB in Encirca Sync Pro
Deere data now recognized from the USB drive.
When Is This Happening?
December 13, 2018
What's In It For Me:
Easier upload of Deere data using Encirca Sync Pro.
What Do I Need to Do Differently?
- Open Encirca Sync Pro to receive the latest version.
- If you did not download the Sync Pro update on August 14, 2018, you will need to reach out to support.
- If you get a popup that windows protected your PC please use the below links.
What Help Is Available:
Please reference these resources:
For additional help, the Encirca Services Support Team can be reached:
- By phone at 1-844-744-7333
- Option 1 - Accounts and Mobile (Account creation, AAR Access & Operation Access, Encirca Pro, Encirca View, Map App)
- Option 2 - Machine Data, Field360 Studio (Field360 Studio, Encirca Sync Pro, Encirca Sync Mobile, Monitor Validation)
- Option 3 - Seed & Field Planner (Field Planner, Seed Placement, VRS, Enrollment)
- Option 4 - Agronomy & Environment (Nitrogen [Premium and Pro] Monitoring and Prescriptions, Fertility, Weather, Soils/Zones)
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org