2/21/19 - Nitrogen Model Updates
- We’ve updated some of our soils information. Find more details here!
- We’ve made an update on how we’re modeling the volatilization that occurs after a urea (or urea-containing fertilizer) surface application is made and a precipitation event of sufficient amount occurs. For more details check out this article!
When Is This Happening?
February 21, 2019
What's In It For Me?
- More accurate estimates of soil data and improvements to volatilization modeling of urea surface applications.
What Do I Need to Do Differently?
What Support Is Available?
1-844-744-7333 (7:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday CST)
- Option 1 - Accounts and Mobile (Account creation, AAR Access & Operation Access, Encirca Pro, Encirca View, Map App)
- Option 2 - Machine Data, Field360 Studio (Field360 Studio, Encirca Sync Pro, Encirca Sync Mobile, Monitor Validation)
- Option 3 - Seed & Field Planner (Field Planner, Seed Placement, VRS, Enrollment)
- Option 4 - Agronomy & Environment (Nitrogen [Premium and Pro] Monitoring and Prescriptions, Fertility, Weather, Soils/Zones)
What is the Nitrogen Model?