1/31/19 - Multiple Variable Rate Nitrogen Applications Now Included on the Same Plan
- You are now able to add up to three variable rate applications within the same plan.
- Nitrogen Field Summary and Nitrogen Operation Product Cost Summary are now available in the Reports application.
- Additional Small enhancements:
- You are able to run sim without getting Rx first.
- You are able to highlight a section of the season chart to zoom in.
- On the Season Chart, we updated the formatting on the left panel.
When Is This Happening?
January 31, 2019
What’s In It For Me?
- You will be able to generate multiple variable rate applications for a given field.
- Nitrogen Field Summary displays the total cost for each field, along with a breakdown of the cost and rate information for each application within the active plan.
- Nitrogen Operation Product Cost Summary lists every product used within an operation, the number of fields it appears on, the total amount need, and total cost associated with the product.
What Do I Need to Do Differently?
- Add multiple variable rate applications within a plan, and add this plan to a field.
- Under the field, there will now be a dropdown with your variable rate applications listed. You can pick the variable rate application you’d like to generate and hit Get Rx. Repeat this process for all variable rate applications included in the plan.
- Nothing! Just generate the new reports within the Reports application. These will be displayed under the Nitrogen heading.
What Support Is Available?
1-844-744-7333 (7:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday CST)
- Option 1 - Accounts and Mobile (Account creation, AAR Access & Operation Access, Encirca Pro, Encirca View, Map App)
- Option 2 - Machine Data, Field360 Studio (Field360 Studio, Encirca Sync Pro, Encirca Sync Mobile, Monitor Validation)
- Option 3 - Seed & Field Planner (Field Planner, Seed Placement, VRS, Enrollment)
- Option 4 - Agronomy & Environment (Nitrogen [Premium and Pro] Monitoring and Prescriptions, Fertility, Weather, Soils/Zones)
How do I create a nitrogen plan template?
How do I place a nitrogen plan on a field?
How does the Nitrogen model determine variable-rate nitrogen prescriptions?
What does the Season Chart display?