How do I import a Calculator in Field360 Studio?
You can use Field360 Studio to import a calculator by navigating to the SetUp menu. You can add any calculator you have specifically created or re add a calculator that you have edited.
- Access to Field360 Studio is required.
- A user-created calculator in .xls or .xlsx format.
- Navigate to Setup Menu on the top bar.
- Click Calculators
- Click Calculator Editor
- Within the Calculator Editor click to display the Import Calculator dialog box.
- Within the dialog box enter the name, scope, company, territory, location, and grower.
- To choose your calculator click to display the open dialog box in which you can navigate to your .xlsx file that contains your calculator.
5. Then click to save. Once you have added your calculator you can close out of the Calculator Editor.
How do I use Nutrient Formulator?
Soil Samples: A Step-by-Step Guide