A script allows you to quickly create a nutrient recommendation for a field or fields.
1. Click on the Fertility menu.
2. Select Advanced Nutrient Recommendations from the drop-down list.
3. Highlight the script you want to run.
4. Select to display the Run Script dialog.
5. Select the Domain (farm and field) to which you want to run the script.
6. Provide a Layer Name for the nutrient recommendation layer.
7. Check the box in the Send To if you want to chain directly into the nutrient formulator to create a product recommendation.
8. Click OK when your selections are complete.
Note: Once the recommendation is generated, you can find the Nutrient Recommendation Layer displayed in the domain tree below your crop zone.
Related Articles:Variable Rate Fertility: A Step-by-Step GuideWhat is Opti-Allocate?