How do I create a nutrient recommendation using a saved Script in Field360 Studio?
A script allows you to quickly create a nutrient recommendation for a field or fields.
- Farms, fields, and cropzones created.
- Soil test layer with data.
- Determine if you will use a calculator pre-loaded in Field360 Studio, such as the Illinois, Iowa, Tri-State, or Custom, or if you will upload a user-created calculator.
1. Click on the Fertility menu.
2. Select Advanced Nutrient Recommendations from the drop-down list.
3. Highlight the script you want to run.
4. Select to display the Run Script dialog.
5. Select the Domain (farm and field) to which you want to run the script.
6. Provide a Layer Name for the nutrient recommendation layer.
7. Check the box in the Send To if you want to chain directly into the nutrient formulator to create a product recommendation.
8. Click OK when your selections are complete.
Note: Once the recommendation is generated, you can find the Nutrient Recommendation Layer displayed in the domain tree below your crop zone.
Variable Rate Fertility: A Step-by-Step Guide
What is Opti-Allocate?