How do I use Field360 Studio's ReadFieldOps Cards tool to Import Data?
Data can be uploaded to Encirca using a connection to My John Deere, the program Enicrca Sync Pro, or directly through Field360 Studio. Where Sync Pro does much of the work of translating the data into a language that Encirca can read on our servers, Field360 Studio does so on the machine doing the upload.
- An Encirca account created.
- Pioneer Sales Professional or other role with access to Field360 Studio.
- Log in to Field360 Studio using your Encirca login information.
- In the Grower window, select an operation and a crop year.
- Open the FieldOps menu.
- Select Read FieldOps Cards.
- In the Card Importer, select the elipses [...] to locate the data.
- Locate the data on your computer using the window that opens.
- Click scan.
- In the Discovered Types of Data window, Select a data row to view a summary in the Summary of Highlighted Type of Data window.
- Click View Details to verify that data is the correct grower and season, and to sort and select data.
- Click-and-drag any column header to sort data.
- Click a check-box to select or de-select data.
- Click Ok to save changes.
- Select a Crop Year to receive the data. Leave this at Load to Device Year if the season data is correct, especially if there are multiple years of data.
- Click Upload to send the data to Encirca.
- A green status bar will move across the screen, proceeding through three stages: converting, loading, and linking.
- A diagnostics window appears once upload is complete.
- Close the card importer.
- Open the View drop-down menu.
- Select Refresh Grower to have the current Studio session re-load, then view data by selecting it in the domain tree.
How do I sort columns in Field360 Studio tools?
How do I set up John Deere Connectivity?
How do I use Sync Pro from Encirca Services?
What is Field360 Studio?