How do I add or edit products in my operation?
The Fertilizer Editor allows you to add and edit fertilizers within your operation. With a significant database of fertilizers to choose from, most users access the Fertilizer Editor to add previously defined fertilizers to their operation and edit fertilizers by defining their units, densities, and set points. However, users can also create new fertilizers.
- Access to Field 360 Studio
1. Click the Setup Menu
2. Select Fertilizers
3. Select the Add button in the lower right corner of the fertilizer editor.
4. In the Name contains field, type in the first three letters/numbers of the product you want to add. A list will populate of available fertilizers.
5. Select the product you want to add to your operation. Click to see the product details and close window when complete.
6. Select OK to add the product to the operation level. Product will appear in the Fertilizer Editor Window.
6. To edit your Product Lot, select the Edit button in the lower right corner of the screen.
7. Edit the Product Lot Name, Units, Densities, and/or Set Points.
8. When edits are complete, Click OK