How do I create a blend group in Nutrient Formulator?
Nutrient Formulator has the option to establish blend groups. This allows you to select the products and set points that you would frequently use and save those products and settings as a group. This efficiency is useful when there products and settings used frequently. For example, Ag Farms uses Map, MESZ, and Potash. You could select these products, create settings, and name the group Ag Farms and quickly select this blend group the next time.
- Select your Product Recommendation layer from your Domain Tree.
- Navigate to Fertility
- Select Nutrient Formulator
- Click on
- Click to load your Recommendation layer.
- Now click on the tab. This will load the Operation list of Products available.
- Select your Products and set points you would frequently use.
- Click . This brings up the Save Blend Group display.
- Name the Blend Group
- Then assign the domain to which it is available
- Optionally - Enter a Layer Name
**If you wish to Delete a Blend Group you can select it from the drop-down list and click Remove.
Variable Rate Fertility: A Step-by-Step Guide
How do I create SetPoints in Nutrient Formulator?
How do I add products in Nutrient Formulator?