How do I merge product recommendations for split cropzones?
Users creating Product Recommendations on split crop zones may want to export the recommendations as one single recommendation for application in the field.
- Farms, fields, and multiple cropzones created.
- Soil Test layer with data.
- Have a nutrient recommendation.
- Have product recommendations.
1. From the domain tree, select the field for export.
2. Navigate to Fertility from the menu bar and select VRF Export.
3. Click to load product recommendation layers for your field. Verify the product recommendations you want to export have a check mark in the left-hand column.
4. Click to export your recommendations to field devices.
5. Select your device settings in Export Manager. For Grouping setting, select By farm as shown above.
6. Select when you are finished with Export Manager.
7. Verify your product recommendations were merged by viewing your RXMaps and Summary PDF report from your export.
Variable Rate Fertility: A Step-by-Step Guide
How do I export recommendations to a controller using VRF Export?
How to change SetPoints in VRF Export