How do I use Planned Fertility FieldOps to enable fertility credits in Nitrogen?
The Planned Fertility FieldOPs Extension allows users to convert a Fertility Product Recommendation layer into a Fertility Proposal field operation for nitrogen credits.
- Access to Field360 Studio.
- Farms, fields, and cropzones created.
- Product Recommendations has been generated for a cropzone.
1. Click on the Fertility menu.
2. Select Planned Fertility FieldOps from the drop-down list.
3. Click the Select Recommendations button to load layers
4. Select the crop zones you would like to load into the Planned Fertility FieldOps or skip and click OK to load all available crop zone layers.
5. Select the cropzone layer/s you want to create a FieldOps on in the left hand column.
6. You will need to enter in a Scheduled Date manually by clicking the drop down arrow and selecting from the calendar.
* Note if you have multiple crop zone layers and want to batch apply a scheduled date, select your layers and use the Set Scheduled Dates button.
7. When you are finished selecting the crop zone layers and have scheduled the date/s, select the Create Planned Fertility Button .
8. You will be required to select one of three options:
Skip existing field ops- skip crop zone layers that have existing field ops created
Replace existing field ops - replace any existing field ops for the selected crop zone layer
Append to existing field ops - add to an existing field ops for the selected crop zone layer
When you have made your selection, Click OK
9. A diagnostic window will appear when complete.
You can now view your Planned Fertility FieldOps within the Nitrogen Season Chart.
NOTE: Enrollment for the Nitrogen 2021 season will start October 1, 2020.
How do I use Nutrient Formulator to create product recommendations?
How do I place a nitrogen plan on a field?
How do I run a nitrogen simulation?